1. How did you make your first dollar?
In Real Estate, it was helping my parents and brother buy a home to flip. In life, it was working at the Sherman Lake YMCA as a summer camp counselor.
2. What is the best gift you have ever received?
My two daughters, Mackenzie and Isabelle
3. What makes you laugh?
Mackenzie being an energetic kid and the show, The Office, no matter how many times I see it.
4. What song puts you in an insanely good mood?
Flake By Jack Johnson (Or anything else by Jack Johnson)
5. When and where are you the happiest?
Camping in Pentwater with my family, Golfing, or anywhere with my family
6. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
15 years working at the Sherman Lake YMCA as a counselor and director
7.What is your most treasured possession?
My golf clubs
8. Where would you most like to live?
On the ocean, Pacific or Atlantic
9.Which word or phrase do you most overuse?
10. What talent would you most like to have?
To play the guitar
11.What do you value most in your friends?
Honesty and Loyalty
12.What is your favorite occupation?
13.Who are your heroes in real life?
My parents and my wife
14.If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Be more courageous
15.What is on your nightstand?
16. What is your greatest splurge ?
I’m about to buy a Jeep
17.What do you never leave home without?
18. Which movie had the greatest ending?
The Shawshank Redemption
19.What was your favorite vacation?
My honeymoon to St. Lucia
20. What is the best advice you’ve been given?
Make God and family your priority, believe in yourself, and love others.
Thanks Michael! He can be reached at 269-806-9339 or check out the brand new Keller Williams office in Portage, Michigan.